Sunday, June 5, 2011

LIFE'S CURVE BALLS

I have a personal saying: When life throws you a curve ball, you need to know how to field it.

Well, I got a curve ball thrown my way -- a fastball -- and it was a doozie. My biggest fan, my husband, passed away. It has shaken up my muse and at the moment I am not writing.

The past two weeks have been filled with family and friends and decisions ... my mind is calm in spite of it all. I am lucky to have a faith and a philosophy that keeps me centered.

My lovely husband is in the arms of angels. I have a feeling he may just push my muse aside and prod me on to better stories. Remember -- he was my biggest fan -- and had more faith in me than I did.

I am presently living by these words: Easy does it. I am taking life one day at a time...solving one problem at a time...and will begin writing one page at a time.

The angels embrace you, Phil. A beautiful man that was truly larger than life. Your mission on this earth is complete. Heaven rejoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment