Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LIFE ON THE THREES


I like to write in threes. I find it kind of a spiritual number.

So, I have had three rejections this month. The first was not placing in the Children's Writer contest with my story entitled The Haunted Desk. The second was not winning the agent contest with Open Doors. And, the third came yesterday -- my picture book manuscript entitled Rainbow Dreams was rejected.

I never worry about rejection. It's just that much closer to acceptance.

I found a new publisher for Rainbow Dreams, but am rewriting it a bit. My critique group liked the original. I want to change the ending. I'm not sure how. I will keep writing until it works -- for me.

I looking forward to attending the Storywriter's conference in a couple of weeks. It is Christian based and that is a good market for me. I'm hoping for some kind of direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment