Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SO I WENT ONTO MY WEBSITE...

So I went onto my website looking for all those messages to the author. After all I published it on my facebook account and my blah, blah, blog.

You know how many I found? Zero. That's right, zero. Did I really expect anything. No, of course not. I'm still not sure how all this works, but I will continue to check -- each and every day to see if someone writes me.

Good news: I have my book in two places of business. One is my beauty salon and they have sold six. Cool! And, yesterday I approached a business in a strip mall near my house. They took five books and told me they would give me a try. Very cool!

So besides checking my website everyday, I'll be sitting by the phone waiting for a call from these two businesses asking for more books.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment