Friday, October 28, 2011

FROM "FREE" LANCE TO FREELANCE

Oh, yeah!! It's signed, sealed and in the mail. MY FIRST REAL CONTRACT!!!

From "free" lance to freelance. How cool is that.

Carus publishing just purchased my story, A Feather is a Letter from a Bird. It will be printed in LADYBUG, a children's magazine sometime in the future. And, along with the money, I will get two...count them...two free copies when it is published. Oh, yeah!!!

Now I need to get busy and keep writing and writing and writing.

I will be in Alabama next week and soaking up all that southern inspiration. My family has a special niche for me -- my own bedroom...my own bathroom...my own special computer desk. Oh yeah!!! I'm ready and excited...and almost packed.

Here I come -- Sweet Home Alabama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment