Saturday, October 15, 2011

I enjoy writing for children, but for some reason I can't stay away from editorializing. My newspaper is ripe with ideas. I just finished another "letter" regarding education and shot it to the editor. Hopefully it will get printed.

I did walk the beach today seeking ideas for my next children's story. Even thought I left at my usual time, the lazy sun stayed behind the clouds and it was uber creepy --- like totally dark. You'd think I'd come up with a spooky tale to tell, but I was too scared. Gotta quit watching Criminal Minds.

With any luck my blogging will improve. I am taking a course at our local university in ... you guessed it ... blogging. We will see if I can get more "friends." Or perhaps a comment or two.

Changing type colors hasn't helped my popularity. Any more ideas, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment