Monday, November 28, 2011

LIFE GETS IN THE WAY

Lordy, I just can't seem to get to blogging as often as I like.

Why?

Life keeps getting in the way.

Geez, I have even neglected my writing.

Why?

You guessed it -- LIFE and all its many chores.

So much to do, so little time.

AS far as my writing goes -- just about everything I have finished is out there. Somewhere in publishing-ville waiting for someone to discover it.

I have a new idea and am trying to take it one story at a time instead of turning on all my computers and running back and forth like a crazy person.

But, in the midst of the writing and the running and my muse muddling my brain -- life keeps getting in the way.

WAIT A MINUTE. My life is fabulous -- I like it to get in the way. This is more of my family at Thanksgiving. How cool are they!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment