Thursday, August 30, 2012

MORE THAN ONE

I'm enjoying writing more than one story. And, my oh my, are they ever different.

Since the trashing of the turtle story, I have started it over. It's written for children six to eight years old. I am trying to write an engaging piece that incorporates facts about the nesting loggerhead turtle. I have a week and a half to perfect it so my critique group won't throw me under the bus. AGAIN. But, I rather have them do it than send an editor a mediocre manuscript.  

The other story is an adult novel about addiction, prison and lost dreams. It is heavy and heart wrenching. This story is written by not only me, but my daughter and my son. Not sure where this book will go, but it is good to dig deep into my soul for this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment