Sunday, June 16, 2013

SO MANY DECISIONS

Okay, I've had my website for...let's see...a few months. Yesterday I figured out how it works. I know, I know, if I want to sell books I need to get with the program, but sometimes as "techy" as I feel, too much makes me crazy.

There is a blog on the website. I took a tutorial and wrote something. Should I quit this one and use that one? I'm not sure what to do. So many decisions.

http://susanwestley.tateauthor.com

Check it out.

I do have some good news. Tate's marketing department has gotten me a gig!!!! How cool is that.
I have a book signing scheduled for August 17 at a bookstore in Fort Myers - Annette's Book Nook, 7205 Estero Blvd. #701. The only catch is trying to get a ton of people to show up.

Well, I have a couple of months to figure it out. We'll see what happens.

Going to my other website now.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment