Thursday, June 27, 2013

STILL TRYING

I found a new source for my picture book manuscripts. Check it out: www.meegenius.com.

It's an "app" and I believe the new wave of the future.

In my experience, picture book manuscripts are next to impossible to sell to traditional publishers, so I'm trying this venue.

Wanna know how I'm doing?

First manuscript: They kept for two weeks before rejecting it. Ducks in a Row

Okay, I tell myself, I have more.

Second manuscript: They kept it less than 24 hours before rejecting it. Must have been a really bad one. Mouse and the Tattered Red Umbrella

Third manuscript: I sent it in today. A few hours ago. I'm hoping that the third time is a charm. The Day the Cookies Burned

I feel like I'm throwing spaghetti against the wall and hoping it sticks.

If #3 is rejected -- I have more to send.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment