Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY....

Day after tomorrow I head up to Orlando to another SCBWI conference. Well, this one is a workshop. It's not as detailed as the January conference, but fun and full of information. It makes me remember why I write.

I'm going with my writing partner and good friend. We will have hours in the car to plot and outline our latest book. It's going to be a good one!! But, you know what they say: All work and no play.

We are taking some time to enjoy Universal. I don't think I've ever been there. Sure, I've done the Disney route, but not this one. Of course, July and Orlando are a hot combination. Yesterday the weatherman reported that the "heat index" was 101 degrees. Holy sweating...and sunblock, Batman. That's pretty darn HOT.

I hope the topics in the workshop are just as hot. It's like getting a six month booster shot of enthusiasm.

                                                                 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Phil - GO, PACK, GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment