Thursday, June 16, 2011

ONE WORD, ONE SENTENCE, ONE PARAGRAPH

My good friend and I started writing our book yesterday.

Oh, my goodness -- you know that old expression: Two heads are better than one. What a truth that is. Ideas flow like crazy when we are together. It is my hope that we can get the first draft completed by the end of the summer. It's going to take some serious concentration on my part. I'm not one of those people that can just sit down and write. It has to flow from a place deep within.

                                               *    *     *    *    *    *    *

This widow business is exhausting. I have already run up against some men who are condescending. Makes me crazy. I want to yell -- I'm not stupid -- quite the tip toe act and talk to me.

                                                        *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Good Morning Phil,

Remember what Vince Lombardi always said: It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.

 
I want you to know that we are all okay. Sad, missing you so very much, but okay. The kids call everyday...how cool is that. 

GO PACK GO!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment