Friday, September 2, 2011

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

Click, click, click...

That is the sound of my new profession -- model!!! How cool is that.

I spent yesterday morning in a photo shoot.

Click, click, click...

With a real photographer.

Click, click, click...

I am the face of a new product.

Move over Christie Brinkley.

Sounds good, doesn't it.

Well, it was a humbling experience since they needed an "older" woman to model those devices that one uses when they live alone. You know the kind -- I've fallen and I can get up necklaces.

Click, click, click...

So there I was wearing the various devices and trying to smile like I "loved" them.

Actually it was kinda fun. Out of --- click --- 100 photos --- click --- I hope --- click they found a couple that would actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment