Tuesday, July 17, 2012

IF A TREE FALLS...

Well, well, it's been a long time between blah, blah, blogs. July 3rd was the last post. What's up with that.

Nothing to write.

Busy with family.

So, I looked through my last few to see exactly where I have been heading.

1. LADYBUG magazine is out -- in Books-A-Million. My story is in it...very cool.

2. ONLY LOSERS CRY is at the publishing company and is scheduled for production in September. How cool is that!

3. I've been writing another ... article ... picture book ... whatever one calls it. It's fun exercising the brain.

But, I looked to see if anyone has written a comment on my latest blogs. Zero, zilch, nada, nothing.

So I was wondering, if a writer writes a blog and no one reads it, does it make an impact?

Any comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment