Monday, July 23, 2012

There is nothing like being published to enhance the creative mind.

I've just finished another manuscript, Rainbow Dreams, and I'm sending it in today. Wish me luck.

It is another picture book. For some reason, I seem to be able to write shorter pieces at the moment instead of novels.

I'm reading a good YA entitled, The Maze Runner. I wonder if I read the "distopian" type of book, my brain will come up with an idea for one. I figure by the time that happens, they will be passe.

While walking the beach today I came up with another idea for a story--about egrets. Let's see how that one pans out. I should carry paper and pencil with me, but instead I type it into my cell phone and send it to myself. Weird, huh? I tried one of those recorders once, but I seem to find the words through typing instead of talking.


No comments:

Post a Comment