Thursday, July 21, 2011

POPCORN AND THOUGHTS

Ideas are popping inside my brain like the popcorn machine at the movies. Oh, my goodness, I am now working on four things simultaneously.

I want to write a book for adults entitled, Unexpected Treasures. I just finished my second story, Haunted Treasures. Wow, it was fun writing a scary story. My muse must be working overtime.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking of one I could write for the Forum, entitled, When Love Is Not Enough. Another adult piece. Ah, let those fingers dance across the keyboard.

Of course, my favorite is the YA novel I'm writing with my good friend. Talk about popcorn and thoughts...together we are unstoppable. How cool is that.

My fourth venture is a poem. So far I've gotten 10 lines written. My brother did four and I did six. It's taken me longer to write those 10 lines than a chapter in a YA novel. And, I thought picture books were difficult. OMG - poetry is impossible. Since my brother is coming for a visit starting tomorrow, I'm hoping that between the two of us we can finish that poem. I'm going to enter it in a contest. If I win, do I have to split the money with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment