Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DOWN FOR THE COUNT

I'm down for the count. My book, Only Losers Cry, should be released in about six weeks if I have my calculations correct.

It's funny I've read the book so many times I can't look at it again. Each time I read it I find errors -- little things -- but errors that should never have been there. How weird is that?

I just finished the final read and sent the final draft to the publishing company. This is it. If there are anymore mistakes -- oh, well.

Wish me luck. Now the hard part comes -- selling it. It will retail for $12.99. I'm a writer not a salesman, so I don't know how this is going to go.

BTW: Remember my brother? The one that eats dirt. Today is his birthday...

Happy Birthday, Dean. I love, love, love you!!!!

He is the author of Signs. It's available at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment