Friday, March 25, 2011

SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL

WOW, long time no write. But, then I don't seem to have a big "fan" base by the 0 comments I discover when I log onto my blog. I guess the length of time between blog postings is not critical. Perhaps I should place some comments so it looks like someone is actually reading it. What do you think? Lame?

I, thought, this latest subject would spark some interest. I mean sex sells -- correct? That is, if you know how to write about it.

I'm in the process of writing about SEX. And, my, oh, my it's coming with great difficulty. Not, because I can't write the correct text--it's, well, just darned embarrassing. It has to be done to add spice (interest?? reality???) to my story, but I'm doing it in the closet so no one knows. As I write I think about reading it in my critique group. Should I ask the men to leave? Or, do they stay? Afterall I need a man's perspective on it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment