Saturday, April 2, 2011

BROTHERS, WISHES AND OTHER RELATIVES

My brother is the coolest guy EVER. Tall, handsome, smart and a top notch writer. Yes, I know I'm prejudice, but--hey, it's true. 

He is presently in the middle of his second YA novel. His first one already has an agent interested. How cool is that?

I wish I had an agent interested in my novel.

He makes these trailers...kind of like a movie trailer...that advertise his books. They are creative and interesting and oh, so well done.

I wish I knew how to make a trailer.

We have a bet. The first one to get a book published, gets to pick the place of their choice--anywhere in the world... and the other (looks like it is going to be me) has to buy a bottle of wine and meet the winner in their chosen location.

I wish my book would be published first.

But...I secretly hope my brother wins. He doesn't like to travel too far from home and I want to meet in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment